Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Truly fantastic. Every so often a gem comes along, and by golly, this one is a gem. It is so original and fantastic, I do not know what to say other than, holy cow that was the most amazing thing I've seen!

N. Zero vs O. Zero N. Zero vs O. Zero

Sprites...:{D

Okay, so...I have to say that was TOO much dialogue. A little bit of banter between the two is good, but you put in quite a bit.

Also, it made no sense. I mean, the other guy was supposed to be more powerful, but he didn't even upgrade? Why not?

SS4FlameAlchemist responds:

Sorry. When the fight started, there wasn't supposed to be anymore dialogue except for the end (and that was a maybe). It was originally planned to be an MK style fight, but I got lazy and impatient. Lack of motivation. So, yeah. Thanks for the review.

Eligh's Dark Fable Eligh's Dark Fable

Nice Story

Hey, nice story. However, there are some pretty big bugs. The music track would overlap itself. You could press the play button of other pages when you turned to a new one. Also, the audio track/video would quit playing at random points, either because of the movement of the mouse or clicking on the corner of the page. That's what I could see.

Other than that, very interesting and fun.

Sundown Dash Sundown Dash

Okay, funny...

Not too bad, basic as all hell, but...

It was funny. You're a horse flinging cactus needles at a sun. Of course it shouldn't be easy. However, if you want to win at this game, you have to think about how you go about attacking the sun.

BY THE WAY- the sun's attacks are a little bit too powerful for a completely fair game, but hey, I'm not complaining. A horse shouldn't ever beat a sun period.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

So, what is the conflict exactly?

This is a really interesting game here, but I feel like I'm missing out on some major pieces to the puzzle. What is wrong with the relationship? I mean, what major issues are present right now that are making this dude (or girl) really hesitant and doubtful of the relationship?

It was a really intense game, emotionally. It felt as though I was in a really hot fog though, if you understand what I mean. The intensity was there, but it was blurry and unclear as to why it was so intense.

That's just me though. I liked the game.

United Nano Counter Force United Nano Counter Force

Very Fun!

Bugs though! Play it through, you'll understand what I mean.

Slide Guitar Blues Slide Guitar Blues

Awesome!

Great stuff! I play guitar too, and I am teaching myself the slide guitar. What tuning are you playing this in?

BloodFest responds:

Great that you're going to learn slide guitar, it's rocks!
Tuning for this one is Open G.

Cheers

Morning Sunshine Morning Sunshine

Nice figure!

Hey- I agree with most of what has been said here, except I think that you should also take a look at the hip/body fat ratio. I mean, the legs are fairly large and suggest a smoother hip; even if she were muscular.

I dunno, I'm not an artist. But it looks good; except the face is a little punched inwards...sort of.